Do you wish you could just wave a magic wand and eliminate those lines and wrinkles you’ve started accumulating over the years? Who doesn’t? We all want to look like the best version of ourselves. But what may be stopping you from doing something about it is the idea that plastic surgery is the only option. Perhaps the thought of going under the knife may seem too aggressive at this stage of your life for simply smoothing out developing lines and wrinkles.
The good news is there are alternatives to traditional plastic surgery: Juvederm. A non-allergenic, dermal filler, Juvederm does wonders for correcting sagging skin and adding volume to your face. It can make you look younger and more refreshed in a subtle and pleasing way. What’s more, it can minimize the appearance of certain types of scars, including those brought on by acne.
Unlike more invasive cosmetic procedures, which require more recovery time, Juvederm® injections only take about 15 to 20 minutes to complete, meaning you can leave your doctor’s office immediately following the procedure and resume your normal activities by the next day.
Are You a Good Candidate for Juvederm?
The best candidates for Juvederm have the following traits:
- Dissatisfaction with the signs of aging
- Are in good physical health with no skin infections or skin lesions in the area you wish to treat
- Are in good mental and emotional health, recognizing that you are having the procedure done for you and you alone
- Have realistic expectations about Juvederm, including the understanding that the procedure will not completely alter the way you look
- Are willing to talk openly with your doctor about any concerns you may have about your appearance
Juvederm® is an extremely effective way to restore a youthful appearance in your face, making you feel happier and more confident.
Please click here to view before and after images of a Juvederm treatment. For more information about the benefits of Juvederm, contact Dr. Lalla today at 973-324-9455.