Top 5 Reasons to Consider Fillers
- Posted on: Jan 2 2014
As we age, our skin develops deep lines and wrinkles, making us look older, stressed, and tired. Many people wish they could achieve smoother, less wrinkled skin, but do not wish to undergo surgery to achieve such results. For these patients, dermal fillers represent an effective and worthwhile solution.
Dermal fillers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available for eliminating wrinkles and deep lines in the face. Patients even have a variety of fillers to choose from, including Juvéderm®, Restylane®, and Radiesse®.
Fillers are a great way to enhance your appearance and significantly improve your self-confidence. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons every patient should consider these procedures.
Top 5 Reasons to Consider Cosmetic Dermal Fillers
- Minimally Invasive. These injectable fillers don’t require surgery of any kind, reducing the risk for complications. You will not have to undergo anesthesia or worry about any of the possible issues that sometimes come with surgical procedures.
- Natural. Fillers return volume and smoothness to the face without looking artificial. Additionally, there are no incisions made in this procedure, allowing for smooth, natural skin — without scarring.
- Effective. These procedures are highly effective in reducing the signs of aging, allowing you to reap the rewards of a fresher and younger appearance.
- Fast. Results from dermal fillers typically appear immediately after the procedure, and can last anywhere from six months to a year.
- Convenient. As the filler procedure requires only injections, it can be completed more quickly than similar surgical options. Cosmetic fillers also require little to no recovery time, allowing you get right back into your daily routine without interruption.
Dermal Fillers in Millburn and Short Hills
Posted in: Face Procedures