In the past, when patients were dealing with stubborn, exercise-resistant fat and unwanted inches, liposuction was often the only real treatment option. Today, that story has changed, and modern cosmetic medicine offers a host of minimally-invasive and non-invasive solutions. And, there are few as popular as CoolSculpting®.
As one of today’s most cutting-edge cosmetic treatments, CoolSculpting uses patented cooling technology to reduce unwanted fat, without the need for surgery. Based on the principle that fat cells are more sensitive to cold than overlying skin, CoolSculpting triggers a natural process known as apoptosis. This works to eliminate fat cells from the body without damaging nerves or surrounding tissue. So, ready to find out more?
Here is our list of the top 5 reasons to explore CoolSculpting today:
- Effective. Based on years of research and testing, CoolSculpting has been shown to be one of the most effective means for non-invasive fat reduction available today. While not a weight loss solution, CoolSculpting helps improve the appearance of unsightly bulges and unwanted inches.
- Completely non-invasive. Compared to traditional fat reduction methods, CoolSculpting represents a completely non-invasive alternative. Gently drawing bulges of fat between the devices specially-designed cooling panels, CoolSculpting eliminates fat without any knives, needles or suction tubes.
- Versatile. As one of today’s most versatile cosmetic procedures, CoolSculpting works to target nearly any area of unwanted fat. Common treatment areas include the thighs, midsection, love handles and many others.
- No downtime. Patients who undergo CoolSculpting can expect to be back on their feet immediately, with no downtime or healing period. Often described as a “lunch break” procedure, many patients return to work immediately following their CoolSculpting session.
- Available in New Jersey. Our practice is proud to announce the addition of CoolSculpting to our large selection of cosmetic treatments. Those interested are encouraged to schedule their CoolSculpting sessions today!
CoolSculpting in West Orange and Jersey City
If you’re tired of dealing with stubborn fat, contact us today and find out how CoolSculpting can help. To schedule a consultation, we encourage you to call our West Orange office at 973-324-9455 or our Jersey City office at 201-763-6764. We look forward to serving you.