It’s no secret that the aging process can take a toll on our face. This can be especially evident in our foreheads, where drooping and lines can give us the appearance of being tired, sad, and angry. Fortunately, you don’t have to simply accept these unwanted effects of aging. The forehead lift, also known as a brow lift, is a procedure designed to revitalize foreheads that are showing the signs of aging, helping to restore a more youthful and refreshed appearance. Not sure if this procedure is right for you? Take a look at some of the top patient-side benefits the forehead lift procedure offers.
Top Patient-Side Benefits of the Forehead Lift
- Addresses several different signs of aging. The forehead lift procedure doesn’t simply target one aspect of facial aging, but rather addresses a number of different concerns. It works to minimize lines or creases that have formed on the forehead, improve frown lines in the eyebrows, raise the eyebrows to restore a more alert position, and reposition low or sagging brows.
- Can be a minimally invasive option. For patients who don’t want to undergo the traditional forehead lift procedure, endoscopic lifts offer patients a minimally invasive option. The traditional method of making a larger, single incision is replaced by several smaller incisions, allowing for faster healing and less scarring.
- Works in conjunction with additional procedures. While the forehead lift procedure is effective on its own, it can be performed in conjunction with other cosmetic procedures to further enhance results. Potential complementary procedures can include blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), facelifts, and more.
- Offers long-lasting results. The forehead lift procedure offers patients long-lasting results, with the effects of the procedure being visible for at least 6-10 years, on average. By limiting sun exposure and taking the proper care of your skin, you can help avoid further signs of skin aging.
- Available in West Orange and Jersey City. We are happy to offer both traditional and endoscopic forehead lifts at our West Orange and Jersey City offices. If you’re ready to help eliminate the unwanted signs of facial aging, contact us today and find out if this procedure is right for you.
Forehead Lift in West Orange and Jersey City
If you’re interested in finding out what the forehead lift procedure can do for you, contact us today and schedule an appointment. You can reach our West Orange office at 973-324-9455, and our Jersey City office at 201-763-6764. We look forward to hearing from you.