Women who are unhappy with the development of cellulite and excess fat might be unsure as to the methods of treatment available to them. While plastic surgery is right for some patients, others may be able to enjoy other non-invasive methods of treatment. At the practice of Dr. Sanjay Lalla, women can ask about a revolutionary option available to them for the treatment of cellulite and fat: Lipotherme™.
What is Lipotherme™?
Lipotherme™ is a specialized treatment that can melt away fat and tighten the skin. It is an FDA-cleared device that is used for cosmetic enhancement of the skin and to achieve better body contours. Women who ask about Lipotherme™ are often interested in learning about how it works when compared to other treatments, and discuss the benefits of this service versus others.
What are the benefits of Lipotherme™?
There are several advantages to Lipotherme™ treatment:
- Lipotherme™ essentially liquifies stores of fat underneath the skin to improve body contours.
- Lipotherme™ firms the skin through heat, achieving smooth skin and avoiding skin laxity.
- Lipotherme™ can be used on multiple areas of the body, including the thighs, stomach, legs, back, and buttocks.
- Lipotherme™ is one of few non-invasive liposuction solutions available on the market today.
- Lipotherme™ does not involve incisions, which eliminates any risk of scarring, pain, or infection.
- Lipotherme™ does not require patients to take time off of work, school, or other activities to heal.
- Lipotherme™ is a fast outpatient procedure that eliminates extended hospital stays.
- Lipotherme™ can be combined with other surgical and non-surgical procedures for optimum results.
- Lipotherme™ is a safe device that has been cleared by the FDA for cosmetic purposes.
- Lipotherme™ provides results that occur over time, ensuring a natural change to the body contours.
- Lipotherme™ tightens skin while reducing fat, ensuring a tightened and toned treatment area.
Interested in Lipotherme™?
Contact Dr. Sanjay Lalla of NJ at any one of his two conveniently located practices in Jersey City, Millburn, and West Orange, NJ to schedule a consultation appointment at (973) 324-9455. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon available for new patients to help them achieve their desired appearance with facial and body surgery options.